Download/Install CBECC-Res 2022 RV - For research purposes only - Not certified for compliance
CBECC-Res 2022 RV is a research version of software intended to be used for research purposes only. It cannot be used for compliance for any energy code requirement and is intended for research regarding Title-24 2022 Standards development.
- There is a set of the prototype files in the project directory in the Prototype folder.
- If you are modeling heat pump space heating equipment, you might want to enable heat pump autosizing to simplify analysis across climate zones. This is a feature not available for compliance use. To enable the autosizing, add "EnableHPAutosize = 1" to the CBECC-Res22.ini file found in the data directory.
- The TOU and advanced battery controls need to be updated for 2022 weather and TDV data. It is recommended that you not use these controls in this version. This will be added in a future release.
- The central multifamily heat pump water heating model is not yet complete. The software will not allow analysis of this type of system for now. This will be added in a future release.
- All documentation is still based on 2019 software.